quinta-feira, 20 de junho de 2019

0026 – Any way you want me (That's how I will be) - Elvis Presley (1956)

Compositor: Aaron Schroeder e Cliff Owens

  • Foi gravada em 2 de julho de 1956 e lançada em 5 de setembro de 1956 no compacto que tinha Love me tender como Lado B.
A letra:

I'll be a strong as a mountain,
Or weak as a willow tree,
Anyway you want me,
Well that's how I will be.

I'll be a tame as a baby,
Or wild as the raging sea,
Anyway you want me, well that's how I will be.

In your hands my heart is clay,
To take a hold as you may.
I'm what you make me, you've only to take me,
And in your arms I will stay.

I'll be a fool or a wise man,
My darling you hold the key,
Yes, anyway you want me,
Well that's how I will be... I will be.

A versão de Elvis Presley:


A versão de Riley Jenkins:


A versão de Cody Ray Slaughter:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

1947 – Leonard Cohen – The guests (1979)

Escrita por Leonard Cohen, foi gravada entre abril e maio de 1979 e lançada no disco Recent Songs, o sexto disco de Leonard, em 27 de s...