sexta-feira, 17 de julho de 2020

1130 – Bob Marley and The Wailers – Sun is shining (1971)

Escrita por Bob Marley, foi lançada em 1971 no disco Soul Revolution.

A letra:

Sun is shining, the weather is sweet
Make you want to move your dancing feet
To the rescue, here I am
Want you to know ya, can you understang
When the morning gather the rainbow
Want you to know I'm a rainbow too
To the rescue here I am
Want you to know ya,
Can you, can you, can you understand
Sun is shining, the weather is sweet now
Make you want to move your dancing feet
To the rescue, here I am
Want you to know just if you can
Here I stand, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Can you understand me, now baby
Do you believe me?

A versão de Bob Marley:


A versão de Aloha Radio:


A versão de Main Squeeze:


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

1941 – Leonard Cohen – The gypsy's wife (1979)

Escrita por Leonard Cohen, foi gravada entre abril e maio de 1979 e lançada em 27 de setembro de 1979, no disco Recent songs, o sexto d...