domingo, 6 de outubro de 2019

0027 – Anything - Eric Burdon and The Animals (1967)

Compositores: Vic Briggs, Eric Burdon, Barry Jenkins, Danny McCulloch e John Weider.
  • Foi gravada em março de 1967 e lançada em outubro de 1967 no disco Winds of change.
A letra:

For you, my friend, I'd do anything
Shine your shoes, anything
Lose your blues, make love with you
Take you under my wing, anything

For you, my hero, I'd do anything
Paint your picture, anything
Kiss your photograph, even though I know you'd laugh
Stand beneath your wings, oh anything

And for you, my love, I would do anything
Kiss your feet, and everything
I'd suffer your pain, but I'd ride your train
When you spread our tiny wings, anything

And for you, my son, I'd do everything
Protect your mind from everything
I believe your lies, dry the tears from your eyes
Spread your tiny wings, Anything

Cause everything is everything
And anything is anything
And everything is anything
Anything is everything
And everything is everything is everything..

A versão de Eric Burdon and The Animals:


A versão de Eric Burdon de 1995:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

1946 – George Harrison – Love comes to everyone (1979)

  Escrita por George Harrison, foi gravada entre abril e outubro de 1978, foi lançada em 14 de fevereiro de 1978 no disco George Harris...